Thursday 13 January 2011

Pure Loveliness

One of our small deadlines was to present what inspires us. Could be anything, didn't just have to stick to design. We simply had to pick five of those inspirations and explain why they have inspired us.

For my presentation I chose five pieces of inspiration from the past four years. Showing how across time my inspirations have changed, and how they have effected my work.

One of my fellow classmates is currently researching into viral movements and paper mechanics. During his presentation he showed a video called "A Short Love Story" by Carlos lascano When I saw the video I instantly fell in love with it....




The best way to sum up this video would be through this quote (which was found under one of the comments underneath the video) : A couple of pencil-outlined birds escape from a little girl´s drawing, leading us through the life she dreams of.

I think aside of the story, which is just adorable, the other reason I enjoy it is because of the textures and... roughness I guess you could call it. The delicate handmade/designed backgrounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment