Tuesday 22 February 2011

Little find.

Don't you love it when you find something that you had completely forgotton about!

The other day I was browsing through some blogs that I like, through this browsing I end up discovering new sites I like and spending three hours exploring instead of doing my assignments.... oops.

On one of the sites I saw these :



How adorable is the typewriter ring! The thing I liked about these was how I didn't even notice the ring at first. The packets were the things that got my attention. I'll admit I'm a fan of the vintage look and these two designs definitely  have elements of vintage in them, the faded material the use of minimal colours...

I feel bit bad at the moment as I can't track down the blog I saw these on, as soon as I find it I will add that up onto here, as they are divine.... and how can someone surprise me with one if I don't have the site written down.... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment